Women in Business
What We Do
Our thanks to Liberty Bank for sponsoring the Women in Business program.
The Mission of the Women in Business Program is to identify and address issues that are of importance to women on both a personal and professional level. This program also nurtures an environment in which women can discuss these issues and ultimately lead to a greater sense of empowerment.
Since its inception in 2007, the Chamber's Women in Business Committee (WIB) has hosted a wide variety of guest speakers covering many topics that all share a singular vision: the desire to address issues of significacence to women both in their personanal and professional lives. Past topics covered by the Women in Business OProgram include:
- Dress for Success
- Working with difficult people
- How to empower yourself
- The organized lifestyle.
- Jane Doe No More - violence against women
- Women's finances
Calendar for 2017 Event Topics
- April 18th-Success Strategies Luncheon Series-Are you setting Yourself Up for Failure
- May 10th-Peer to Peer
- June 14th-Success Strategies Luncheon Series-Find, Sign and Keep Great Customers
- October 11th-Women of Excellence Luncheon
For those interested in being a part of the Women in Business Committee, or if there is a program topic you would like to hear about, please contact the Chamber office: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (203) 488-5500